This is the coveted Project Carbon™ series of our Aisin Seiki AS69RC transmission lineup. The Aisin Seiki AS69RC transmission has been both a blessing and a curse to the bleak Chrysler transmission lineup. It may be large and stout, but it is not without multiple common and easily preventable points of failure. Until recently, many of the Aisin’s OEM electronics have been inaccessible to the aftermarket.
At Next Gen Drivetrain™, we’ve asserted relationships with some of these companies directly to grant our customers unique access to all of the OEM Aisin Seiki electronics, ensuring a comprehensive and reliable new transmission. Despite this, in factory form it is a promising source of burnt K2 clutches, electronic failures and rounded out K2 hubs, to say the very least; all deep internal failures. Many of which can be seen here:
> Transmissions 101: 68RFE vs Aisin • The Full Length In-Depth Comparison
Fortunately, we have gone back to the drawing board in the interest of creating a product where the priorities of power capability, durability and performance were all the largest priorities. The result was our exciting and powerful Project Carbon™ Aisin Seiki AS69RC transmission.
Note: This is a complete transmission, not a rebuild kit. If you would like to build this transmission at home yourself, or have a transmission shop that you’d like to have build your transmission, you can use our rebuild kit version of this transmission. You can see the Project Carbon™ Aisin Seiki AS69RC Rebuild Kit here:
> Project Carbon™ Aisin Seiki AS69RC w/ Torque Converter (Rebuild Kit - 1200HP)
Aisin Seiki AS69RC Product Resources:
- AS69RC Transmissions
- AS69RC Torque Converters
- AS69RC Rebuild Kits
- AS69RC Valve Bodies
- AS69RC Parts
Popular Transmission Information Resources:
- Top 5 Benefits of an Upgraded or Built Transmission
- Calculating Torque Multiplication Factor, Why is it So Important?
- Top 5 Ways to Extend the Life of a Factory Transmission
Why Choose a Project Carbon™ Series Transmission?
Unlike anything else on the market, rare and desired Project Carbon™ Series transmissions are the Monarch of our brand. These exhilarating transmissions are track monsters that you can take on a road-trip. We use Project Carbon™ Series transmissions to incorporate all of our available technologies into one product, showing the zenith of our brand’s capabilities. These transmissions will feature maximally upgraded pumps, valve bodies, torque converters, billet hard parts wherever possible and friction materials whilst also consisting of a complete and total remanufacturing in excess of all OEM specifications.
Project Carbon™ products shine both on the road, and on the track. These products shine on the road for their crisp yet tame shifts, low operating temperatures and excellent longevity. Would you believe many of these products are owned by logistics companies who travel cross-country with them? Applications featuring large power additions or highly demanding applications that also desire peace of mind trust Next Gen Drivetrain™ Project Carbon™ products.
Additionally, these products are unrivaled in high-performance applications. When it comes to performance, less time spent shifting is more time spent accelerating. Through this, we have engineered Project Carbon™ products to chew down shift time as quickly as possible, without causing any aggression whatsoever. Project Carbon™ products with torque converters are known to shift nearly as fast as Dual-Clutch transmissions found in the most exclusive performance vehicles, yet smooth enough to provide a comfortable driving experience.
Their blend of instant shifts, tight tolerances and tremendous reliability make them the most aspired option for a peak-level transmission with top shelf reliability. If that isn’t attractive enough, these transmissions feature a 2 year, unlimited mile warranty, just like an EconoMax™ Series transmission. If you’re looking for the climax of automotive transmission technology, Next Gen Drivetrain™ Project Carbon™ Series products are unrivaled, elite and truly extraordinary.
Why Choose Next Gen Drivetrain, Inc.?
Next Gen Drivetrain, Inc. is a Veteran Owned and Operated company in gorgeous San Diego, California that specializes in engineering, developing and manufacturing the height of automotive transmission technology. Unlike most transmission companies that simply buy often foreign-made parts from their supplier, rebuild a transmission and sell it to you at an upcharge, Next Gen Drivetrain, Inc. is not a transmission shop or simple transmission rebuilding facility. We are an engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in automotive transmission technology, ranging from exotic imports to muscle cars to diesel trucks.
We’ve invented dozens and dozens of different unique transmission parts from nothing that are exclusive to Next Gen Drivetrain™, not to mention developing over 100 different custom transmission and torque converter build sheets. We do not sell our popular inventions such as our Project Carbon™ valve body upgrade kits to other large transmission companies, making Next Gen Drivetrain™ products truly unique to Next Gen Drivetrain™. Next Gen Drivetrain™ parts are proprietarily engineered in-house and manufactured right here in San Diego, California.
Further, everything we develop is designed to be the highest quality and best functioning component first, with all other metrics secondary. For example, things made of Aluminum will often be Steel or Tungsten at Next Gen Drivetrain™. Things that are cast at other companies will often be CNC Machined at Next Gen Drivetrain™, and so on. When purchasing a Next Gen Drivetrain™, you can be assured that you’ve chosen the most premium option available, far more than some basic updates and a colorful painted exterior.
We highly encourage you to compare our build sheets to any similarly priced product by a so-called “competitors” as you will see Next Gen Drivetrain™ products have no true equivalent, featuring the most extensive set of deliverables at their respective costs. Best of all, we are always just a phone call away, and happy to discuss your personal needs at length to ensure you’ll love your new product. Procuring your transmission through Next Gen Drivetrain™ is truly boutique experience. Call in and speak to an expert today!
Project Carbon™ Products are Best For:
- Stock to Extreme Power Increases
- Daily Driving
- Moderately Firmer Than Stock Shifts
- Fastest Shifting
- Extreme Towing/Hauling
- Extreme Commercial/Industrial Use
- Ultra-High Longevity
- Low Cost of Lifetime Maintenance
- Lowest Operating Temperatures
- Extreme Off-Road Use
- Boost Launches
- Freeway Pulls/Roll Racing
- Competitive Drag Racing/Sled Pulling
Our 10-Step Transmission Remanufacturing Process:
- The first step in our remanufacturing process is a complete and total disassembly and inspection of all internal components, including the torque converter, geartrain, hydraulics, clutches and/or electronics.
- All wear components, such as bushings, bearings, washers, gaskets, seals, O-Rings, clutches, steels and more, are thrown away regardless of their health or usability, even if brand new.
- An intense cleaning session using the highest quality cleaning agents available to modern manufacturing ensues, steam tanking and hand cleaning these parts for up to 8 hours.
- We begin our inspection of the few remaining core hard parts to ensure that they are 100% re-usable, unworn and undamaged. Should a core part (such as a case) be irreparably deficient or unusable, it is properly discarded and replaced with a brand new one.
- At this point, the assembly process begins. All components consistent with your build sheet are staged and the proper machining, assembly and calibration of the product begins.
- Upon completion of all assembly, applicable components are individually tested on their respective machinery to ensure proper function and integrity, specifically hydraulics and electronics.
- At this point, final assembly begins. All pre-assembled internal components are then completed within the case, tested and forwarded to quality assurance.
- Prior to leaving our facility, a separate team member then inspects the final product, ensuring that the product matched the build sheet, and finishing touches like sensors or pan bolts are retorqued to assure future success for our product.
- At this point, the completed transmission is crated, the logistics of delivering your product are coordinated, and the item will proceed to shipping to prepare for embark to it’s new home.
- Upon completion of the 9 previous steps, you will receive notification of the product’s completion, passage of our quality control measures, and tracking information once applicable!
Project Carbon™ AS69RC Build Specifications:
- Billet Project Carbon™ Torque Converter
- Billet Lockup Apply Piston
- Custom Clutch and Steel Stack-Ups w/ Added Clutches
- Billet Turbine Hub
- Billet CNC Machined Stator
- Billet Torque Converter Cover
- Billet Six Disk Lockup Mechanism
- Billet SFI Approved Steel Flexplate
- Billet K3 Apply Piston
- Billet K2 Apply Piston
- Billet K3 Backing Plate
- Billet K2 Backing Plate
- Billet K3 Clutch Drum
- Billet K2 Clutch Hub
- Borg Warner B1 Clutches
- Borg Warner K2 Clutches w/ Added Frictions
- Borg Warner K3 Clutches w/ Added Frictions
- Borg Warner B2 Clutches
- Borg Warner B2 Clutches
- Aluminum B1 Shift Valve w/ Recalibrated Springs
- Aluminum B2 Shift Valve w/ Recalibrated Springs
- Anodized B1 Clutch Control Valve
- Anodized B2 Clutch Control Valve
- Recalibrated Pump Springs
- Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- (2) OEM Speed Sensors
- OEM Internal Wiring Harness
- OEM Solenoid Set
- OEM Paper/Rubber Gasket & Seal Kit
- OEM Temperature Sensor
- OEM External Range Sensor
- (1) Billet K1 Dampener
- (5) Billet Accumulator Pistons
- (5) Recalibrated Accumulator Spring Sets
- (5) Accumulator Anti-Leak O-Ring Updates
- AS69RC Project Carbon™ Oil Pump Assembly
- AS69RC Project Carbon™ Valve Body Assembly
Do not be fooled by counterfeit quality Aisin Seiki AS69RC transmissions. Regardless of your application, Next Gen Drivetrain™ is committed to engineering and manufacturing the most reliable, high quality transmissions achievable for these complex and unique units. Still have questions? Call in and speak to an expert today!