Refunds & Returns
Once ordered and shipped, Next Gen Diesel will not accept items for return unless listed below. Any items attempting to be returned must have a RMA number clearly written on the outside of the box. Any item sent back to Next Gen Diesel without an RMA will be returned back to sender.
Build-To-Order products such as transmissions, pumps, valve bodies, drums, supports and otherwise are ineligible for returns or order cancellation.
• New, unused, unopened, DRY rebuild kits are available to be returned for a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
• Valve bodies are NOT returnable for a refund.
• Torque Converters are NOT returnable for a refund.
• Transmissions are NOT returnable for a refund.
• Any items that qualify for a return must be returned within 10 days of receipt
• Parts must be returned in the condition in which you received them
• Parts must be unaltered, dry and clean.
To return a qualifying product, please contact customer service at 1-833-382-5427.