5R110 All-In-One High Performance Rebuild Kit
This is the coveted “All-In-One” series of our 5R110 transmission rebuild kit lineup. The 5R110 is a very old transmission platform serving as a successor to the 4R100 and E40D; based on the foundation of the Ford AOD dating back to the 1970’s. This means that the 5R110 is many steps behind in modern technology. Further, it's stamped steel hubs and remarkably weak Direct and Overdrive sections prove to be catastrophically expensive failures as mileage creeps out of OE warranty.
Fortunately, we have gone back to the drawing board in the interest of creating a product where the priorities of longevity, durability and shift quality were all equal. The result was our durable and long-lasting 5R110 Transmissions, now available in rebuild kit format.
Note: This is a rebuild kit, not a complete transmission. If you would like a complete transmission with our 2 Year / Unlimited Mile warranty, see our durable Xtreme Tow™ 5R110 Transmission here:
>>> Xtreme Tow™ 5R110 w/ Torque Converter (600HP)
This unit is best for:
- Low Operating Temperatures
- Stock Power
- Long-Lasting Clutch Materials
- Firm but Predictable Shifts
About Next Gen Drivetrain™ Transmission Rebuild Kits:
There are two main problems that most will come across when buying a rebuild kit for their transmission. The first problem, is the kit simply not having the parts needed to finish the job. Many rebuild kits come with gaskets and seals, a friction module and a shift kit. Although these are all justifiable purchases, they leave someone committed to “doing it right” with much to be desired. At Next Gen Drivetrain™, this problem is simply nonexistent. We are proud to include every last component necessary to not only complete the job, but complete it properly and not have to purchase additional parts like electronics or bushings elsewhere.
Secondly, it is just short of a standard for rebuild kits to possess different parts than what is used in the actual product. (i.e. lower quality clutches than what are used in the manufactured product) At Next Gen Drivetrain™, we simply disagree. Our high performance rebuild kits are comprised of the exact same parts that we use in our own complete transmission builds, down to the clutch material. It may be a common practice for the rebuild kit to hail in comparison to the real deal, but at Next Gen Drivetrain™, this is no more.
All-In-One 5R110 Rebuild Kit Specifications:
- Raybestos High Performance Clutch and Steel Stack-Ups w/ Added Clutches
- 5R110 Project Carbon™ Center Support Kit
- Billet Aluminum TCC Control Plunger Valve Sleeve
- Precision Flattening of Pump Mating Surfaces
- Precision Flattening of Valve Body Mating Surfaces
- Anodized TCC Control Plunger Valve
- Billet Internal End Plug Set
- Project Carbon™ 5R110 DIY Valve Body Upgrade Kit
- CNC Laser Cut Project Carbon™ Separator Plate Set
- Raybestos High Performance OD Clutch & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Intermediate & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Direct Friction & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Forward Friction & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance L/R Friction & Steel Kit
- OEM Updated Internal Wiring Harness
- Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- Bronze Bushings
- OEM Torrington Roller Bearing Kit
- OEM Speed Sensors
- OEM Paper/Rubber Gasket & Seal Kit
- OEM Updated Anti-Cavitation Filter
The 5R110 is nothing new, and neither are it’s problems. Fortunately, we have invested the time and understanding necessary to ensure that this transmission succeeds for the future. Through the modifications we perform to the hydraulics, friction elements, electronics and otherwise, we believe our All-In-One High Performance Rebuild Kit 5R110 is ready for the challenge. If you have further questions, feel free to call and talk to one of our experts!