This is the “All-In-One” series of our 4R100 transmission rebuild kit lineup. The 4R100 is a very old transmission platform based on the foundation of the Ford AOD dating back to the 1970’s. This means that the 4R100 is as old as it is outdated, and leaves much to be desired in terms of modern technologies that translate directly into longevity, performance or durability.
Fortunately, we have gone back to the drawing board in the interest of creating a product where the priorities of longevity, economy and practical use were all equal. The result was our responsive and versatile and easy to install "All-In-One" series rebuild kit for the 4R100 Transmission.
Note: This is a rebuild kit, not a complete transmission. If you would like a complete transmission with our 2 Year / Unlimited Mile warranty, see our longlasting and reliable Xtreme Tow™ 4R100 Transmission here:
>>> Xtreme Tow™ 4R100 w/ Torque Converter (550HP)
Ford 4R100 Product Resources:
- 4R100 Transmissions
- 4R100 Torque Converters
- 4R100 Rebuild Kits
- 4R100 Valve Bodies
- 4R100 Parts
Popular Transmission Information Resources:
- Top 5 Benefits of an Upgraded or Built Transmission
- Calculating Torque Multiplication Factor, Why is it So Important?
- Top 5 Ways to Extend the Life of a Factory Transmission
This unit is best for:
- Daily Driving
- Light Towing
- Stock Power
- Very High Longevity
- Firm but Predictable Shifts
About Next Gen Drivetrain™ Transmission Rebuild Kits:
There are two main problems that most will come across when buying a rebuild kit for their transmission. The first problem, is the kit simply not having the parts needed to finish the job. Many rebuild kits come with gaskets and seals, a friction module and a shift kit. Although these are all justifiable purchases, they leave someone committed to “doing it right” with much to be desired. At Next Gen Drivetrain™, this problem is simply nonexistent. We are proud to include every last component necessary to not only complete the job, but complete it properly and not have to purchase additional parts like electronics or bushings elsewhere.
Secondly, it is just short of a standard for rebuild kits to possess different parts than what is used in the actual product. (i.e. lower quality clutches than what are used in the manufactured product) At Next Gen Drivetrain™, we simply disagree. Our high performance rebuild kits are comprised of the exact same parts that we use in our own complete transmission builds, down to the clutch material. It may be a common practice for the rebuild kit to hail in comparison to the real deal, but at Next Gen Drivetrain™, this is no more.
All-In-One 4R100 Rebuild Kit Specifications:
- Raybestos High Performance Clutch and Steel Stack-Ups
- 4R100 Project Carbon™ Center Support Kit
- CNC Machined Pressure Regulator Boost Valve Upgrade
- Recalibrated 1-2 Shift Valve Spring
- CNC Machined Line Pressure Regulator Valve Upgrade
- Recalibrating Shift Spring Set
- Custom Converter Clutch
- Recalibrated Accumulator Spring Set
- Borg Warner Updated 45 Element Sprag (w/ Complete Race)
- Steel Laser-Cut Separator Plate w/ Custom Oil Circuitry
- Rigid Style Updated High Performance Band
- Raybestos High Performance OD Clutch & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Intermediate & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Direct Friction & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance Forward Friction & Steel Kit
- Raybestos High Performance L/R Friction & Steel Kit
- OEM Solenoid Pack
- OEM Torrington Roller Bearing Kit
- OEM Speed Sensors
- OEM Paper/Rubber Gasket & Seal Kit
- OEM Updated Anti-Cavitation Filter
The 4R100 is nothing new, and neither are it’s problems. Fortunately, we have invested the time and understanding necessary to ensure that this transmission succeeds for the future. Through the modifications we perform to the hydraulics, friction elements, electronics and otherwise, we believe our Xtreme Tow™ 4R100 is ready for the challenge. If you have further questions, feel free to call and talk to one of our experts!