SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come in many varieties, from heavy hauling, sled pulling, drag racing, to daily driving. SunCoast designs and manufactures their torque converters in-house. Because of this, SunCoast can supply most any request in regards to stall or torque multiplication. All SunCoast triple disc converters are outfitted with a heavy duty forged billet steel cover and give an unbeatable lock up performance. The companys race series converter should be used in racing/pulling applications that require a higher _stallî RPM than a standard converter. Increased stall is usually needed in applications where a larger turbo or turbos have been installed and more RPM is required to get the turbo on boost while on the brakes (brake boosting).
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter)
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty