RevMax 68RFE Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass Upgrade
68RFE Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass Upgrade
The 2013 and new 68rfe equipped Ram trucks have always been known to run hotter than then their early predecessors. There also have been numerous melted down transmissions due to the bypass valve sticking in the cold closed position. Lastly, the thermal bypass has a large restriction in it which reduces cooler flow by 87%, yes you read that right, 87%! No other bypass offers full unrestricted flow like the RevMax version does!
The completely re-engineered, Billet 6061 Aluminum RevMax Cooler Thermostatic Bypass Upgrade module, completely fixes all these complaints. We completely removed the orifice restriction for full cooler flow all the time. This equates to lower operating temperatures and longer transmission life.
Our billet Cooler Thermostatic Bypass Upgrade completely eliminates the thermal bypass valve and this elimination gives you three major advantages.
- 87% increase in cooler flow due to the elimination of the orifice bottleneck located in the factory part.
- There is no longer a thermal controlled bypass valve which can fail and cause lack of cooler flow and complete transmission destruction.
- Instead of closing off cooler flow when the transmission is cold and making your transmission generate unneeded heat that is hard to shed later; our bypass allows your cooler to immediately begin cooling your transmission and not waiting for it to get hot, just to try to cool it later.
- You cannot properly flush your cooler lines without the aid of a hot flush machine that can get hot enough to open the bypass valve up. With our bypass upgrade you can use room temperature fluid to clean out your cooler at anytime you wish without any special tools!
- Integral aluminum cooling fins aid in passive cooling of the block and fluid.
The RevMax 68RFE Transmission Cooler Thermostatic Bypass Upgrade is a direct bolt in replacement. No lines are cut, nothing is altered. Simply disconnect your old lines and install them into our new bypass.