The AS68RC Valve Body is the two largest hydraulic failure point in this transmission, and are incredibly expensive failures that often leave the rest of the transmission totally unsalvageable. They are both prone to excessive valve bore wear, internal crossleakage, valve seizure and electronic failure. For this, it is an unobjectionable step to upgrade the dangerous factory Valve Body to this totalitarian and crisp shifting solution; our Project Carbon® series valve body.
For nearly 15 years, there has been virtually no attempt to understand the inner workings of this valve body and pump. As a result, many 2007.5 to 2012 Aisin Seiki AS68RC owners are left with few options when these massive failure points come into play. Hence, we went back to the drawing board in pursuit of a high quality, reliable and easy to install AS68RC valve body that was designed to produce excellent results and endorse longevity. These pumps come 100% pre-assembled!
This unit is best for:
- Daily Driving
- Stock to Moderate Power Increases
- Long-Lasting Clutch Materials
- Freeway Pulls and Street Racing
- Firm but Predictable Shifts
- An Upgrade to a Presently Healthy Transmission
Our 10-Step Valve Body and Pump Remanufacturing Process:
- The first step in our remanufacturing process is a complete and total disassembly and inspection of all internal components. This includes but is not limited to the valves, valve bores, oil circuitry and/or electronics.
- All wear components, such as washers, gaskets, seals, O-Rings, (some) valves and more, are thrown away regardless of their health or usability, even if brand new.
- An intense cleaning session using the highest quality cleaning agents available to modern manufacturing ensues, steam tanking and hand cleaning these parts for up to 8 hours.
- We begin our inspection of the few remaining core hard parts to ensure that they are 100% re-usable, unworn and undamaged. Should a core part (such as a case) be irreparably deficient or unusable, it is properly discarded and replaced with a brand new one.
- At this point, the assembly process begins. All components consistent with your build sheet are staged and the proper machining, assembly and calibration of the product begins.
- Upon completion of all assembly, aplicable components are individually tested on their respective machinery to ensure proper function and integrity, specifically hydraulics and electronics.
- At this point, final assembly begins. All pre-assembled internal components are then completely assembled, tested and forwarded to quality assurance.
- Prior to leaving our facility, a separate team member then inspects the final product, ensuring that the product matched the build sheet, and finishing touches like sensors or bolts are retorqued to assure future success for our product.
- At this point, the completed product is boxed, the logistics of delivering your product are coordinated, and the item will proceed to shipping to prepare for embark to it’s new home.
- Upon completion of the 9 previous steps, you will receive notification of the product’s completion, passage of our quality control measures, and tracking information once applicable!
AS68RC Project Carbon® Valve Body and Oil Pump Build Specifications:
- Project Carbon® AS68RC Separator Plate
- Billet Aluminum B1 Sleeve
- Billet Aluminum B2 Sleeve
- Lightweight Precision Machined B1 Control Valve
- Lightweight Precision Machined B2 Control Valve
- Anodization of Control Valves (Prevents future bore wear)
- Recalibrated Clutch Control Valve Springs (Increased Seat + Nose Pressure)
- Hardening of the Valve Sleeves
- New OEM Solenoid Set
- New OEM Pressure Switch Set
- New OEM Pressure Switch Post Pig Tail
- Updated Steel Manual Shaft
- Steel Pressure Regulator Valve
The AS68RC has a staunch reputation for horrible reliability, heat related failure and internal crossleakage. We strive to provide the most comprehensively modified, long-lasting and easy to install products available and our AS68RC Project Carbon® Valve Body are no exception. For more help, talk to one of our experts!