This is the “SuperStock” series of our Allison Transmission lineup. The Allison 1000 and 2000 series transmission is easily one of the most reliable and trustworthy transmissions that currently graces the diesel truck world. However, as with all great mechanical inventions, it is not invincible. It is a promising source of valve seizure, electronic failures and stator failure inside the torque converter, to say the very least.
Fortunately, we have gone back to the drawing board in the interest of creating a product where the priorities of longevity, durability and usability were all the largest priorities. The result was our exciting and responsive “SuperStock” Allison Transmission.
Note: This is a complete transmission, not a rebuild kit. If you would like to build this transmission at home yourself, or have a transmission shop that you’d like to have build your transmission, you can use our rebuild kit version of this transmission. You can see the “SuperStock” Allison Rebuild Kit here:
>>> SuperStock Allison w/ Torque Converter (Rebuild Kit - 550)
This unit is best for:
- Daily Driving
- Stock to Slight Power Increases
- Long-Lasting Clutch Materials
- Freeway Pulls
- Firm but Predictable Shifts
Our 10-Step Transmission Remanufacturing Process:
- The first step in our remanufacturing process is a complete and total disassembly and inspection of all internal components, including the torque converter, geartrain, hydraulics, clutches and/or electronics.
- All wear components, such as bushings, bearings, washers, gaskets, seals, O-Rings, clutches, steels and more, are thrown away regardless of their health or usability, even if brand new.
- An intense cleaning session using the highest quality cleaning agents available to modern manufacturing ensues, steam tanking and hand cleaning these parts for up to 8 hours.
- We begin our inspection of the few remaining core hard parts to ensure that they are 100% re-usable, unworn and undamaged. Should a core part (such as a case) be irreparably deficient or unusable, it is properly discarded and replaced with a brand new one.
- At this point, the assembly process begins. All components consistent with your build sheet are staged and the proper machining, assembly and calibration of the product begins.
- Upon completion of all assembly, applicable components are individually tested on their respective machinery to ensure proper function and integrity, specifically hydraulics and electronics.
- At this point, final assembly begins. All pre-assembled internal components are then completed within the case, tested and forwarded to quality assurance.
- Prior to leaving our facility, a separate team member then inspects the final product, ensuring that the product matched the build sheet, and finishing touches like sensors or pan bolts are retorqued to assure future success for our product.
- At this point, the completed transmission is crated, the logistics of delivering your product are coordinated, and the item will proceed to shipping to prepare for embark to it’s new home.
- Upon completion of the 9 previous steps, you will receive notification of the product’s completion, passage of our quality control measures, and tracking information once applicable!
SuperStock Allison Build Specifications:
- Billet “SuperStock” Torque Converter
- Billet Lockup Apply Piston
- Alto G3 High Performance Clutch and Steel Stack-Ups
- Billet Turbine Hub
- Billet CNC Machined Stator
- Billet Torque Converter Cover
- Updated C3/C4 Pistons
- Molded Apply Piston Kit
- Alto C1 Clutch Kit
- Alto C2 Clutch Kit
- Alto C3 Clutch Kit
- Alto C4 Clutch Kit
- Alto C5 Clutch Kit
- Allison OEM Thrust Washer Kit
- Billet PTO Covers w/ Self Oiling Fins
- Steel Ground C2 Valve w/ Recalibrated Springs
- Steel Ground C3 Valve w/ Recalibrated Springs
- Recalibrated Pump Springs
- Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- Custom Oil Modification to Case
- Torrington OEM Roller Bearing Kit
- (2) Allison OEM Speed Sensors
- Allison OEM Manifold Pressure Switch
- Allison OEM Internal Wiring Harness
- Allison OEM Solenoid Set
- Allison OEM Paper/Rubber Gasket & Seal Kit
- Allison OEM Deep Sump Filter
- Allison OEM Spin-On Filter
Despite it’s acknowledgeable shortcomings, the Allison does have all of the ability to succeed and prosper. We believe that our SuperStock Allison transmission is the best option available for someone who seeks a long-lasting, heavy duty unit that is designed with practicality in mind. For more assistance, ask one of our experts!