Project Carbon™ 6L50-E High Performance Valve Body (Lifetime Warranty)
The Project Carbon™ 6L50-E Valve Body
Welcome to the Project Carbon™ 6L50-E High Performance Valve Body by Next Gen Drivetrain™. This valve body is designed to be the perfect dichotomy between practicality and performance; maximizing both without sacrificing the other. We’ve done an incredible amount of research on the 6L50-E valve body over the years, and have compiled much of that information into our coveted Project Carbon™ valve body series.
The 6L50-E transmission is electronically controlled, and hence the valve body's primary function is to ensure that all oil reaches the designated locations in the most efficient and expedient fashion possible. This has been the primary design feature of our 6L50-E valve bodies from day one.
A Valve Body for Everyone
At Next Gen Drivetrain™, we are well aware that not all customers are seeking the same desired end state. Some customers seek the ability to tow triumphantly over large grades and maintain cool temperatures; maximizing longevity. On the other hand, we have customers seeking the ability to displace as much power as possible, and naturally, everything in between.
We pride ourselves on dominating the 6L50-E valve body with superior technology that allows us to deliver a true totalitarian solution that is designed to bolt into any unmodified 6L50-E and produce incredible results without the need for complicated modifications to tuning or shift dynamics.
In fact, this valve body is 100% bolt in, tuned or untuned in almost all cases. Naturally, not all tuners tune the same and it would always be smart practice to communicate with one of our experts first to ensure smooth sailing at all points in the transition to your vehicles new and enhanced valve body.
Something that most should understand is that the valve body is not the part of the transmission that produces pressure, but rather the pump. The reason the valve body is critical in producing pressure is because it is easily the largest leak-point in this transmission. Our flagship valve body, the Project Carbon™, absolves these concerns in totality, justifying our unique Lifetime Warranty on this product.
To access increases above factory line pressure, you must employ some form of TCM tuning to instruct the transmission to electronically command more line pressure. Our valve body is 100% pre-configured for increased line pressure and can run safely and properly with or without TCM tuning.
This is a must-have for the following applications:
- Daily Driving
- Drag Racing
- General Enhancement
This 6L50-E Valve Body will provide you with:
- Faster Shifting
- Smoother Clutch Handoffs
- Faster Acceleration
- Enhancement to Transmission Clutch Life and Holding Power
Project Carbon™ 6L50-E Valve Body Features:
- Billet Steel Clutch Control Valves
- Billet Aluminum Solenoid Regulator Valve Assembly
- Recalibrated Shift Springs for Enhanced Shift Quality
- Laser Cut Steel Crush-Plate (3X thicker than OEM!)
- Next Gen Drivetrain™ Proprietary TCC Apply Recalibration
- Steam Tanking and Pressure Cleaning
- Lathing/Stoning of contact surfaces to 0.001”
- Highly Modified Oil Circuitry to Enhance Shift Quality
- No Measurable Line Pressure Limitations*
- NeverLeak Technology
* - We cannot reliably test over 300PSI, but at 300PSI, the valve body simply did not present unwanted internal crossleaks. 250PSI is our highest recommended temperature to avoid excess heat and functional inhibitions. Remember that line pressure is like boost. The more the merrier; until something breaks!
The Project Carbon™ 6L50-E High Performance Valve Body is designed to encompass the best of what we have to offer; equally sufficing both the daily driving crowd, and the high performance crowd. Whether your priorities are longevity, performance, towing or otherwise, the Project Carbon™ valve body is the premier option! For more information, call in and speak to one of our experts.